We are grateful to National Geographic and Lindblad Expeditions for generously donating one of their prestigious trips for 2 to Baja this March! Tom and Jan Savidge, loyal friends and supporters of Whale Trust, were the lucky winners. This is the Savidge's second National Geographic Expedition. They also won a trip to Antarctica a few years ago! Thanks to everyone for helping make this trip happen and allowing all proceeds to support our research and education programs.
March 17-24, 2012 — Baja California and the Sea of Cortez
- Witness the unforgettable migration of gray whales through the inlets of Bahía Magdalena.
- Go snorkeling amid sea lions, brilliant blue damselfish, and schools of king angelfish.
- Kayak through thick mangroves on the lookout for a variety of bird species including magnificent frigate birds.
- Visit the historic town of San Jose del Cabo, established in the 1730s.
- View details on the expedition and the complete itinerary here.
[ Back to top ]